What is Total Productive Maintenance(TPM) ?
Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) is a culture that focuses on improving the effectiveness of the plant, equipment and processes through the empowerment of people to achieve Zero BAD (Breakdown, Accident, Defect).
TPM is the philosophy developed by JIPM (Japan Institute of Planned Maintenance).
Our Total Productive Maintenance Process ?
We follow the JIPM guidelines to implement the TPM processes at the client’s place.
Following key activities are followed by CBEPL for TPM implementation;
- Selection of Manager Model Machine (Mfg. Ind.) / Manager Model Area (Processing Ind.)
- Formation of TPM implementation road map inline with JIPM’s guideline
- Team formation for MMM/MMA
- Awareness Training to the team members
- Step by Step implementation of 8 pillars of TPM
- Challenge for the TPM Excellence Award
- Support for TPM Consistency Award
- Support for TPM Special Award
Benefits of our TPM ?
TPM helps organisations to achieve following benefits:
- Improve OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness)
- Aim to Achieve Zero BAD (Breakdown, Accident, Defect)
- Improve Plant Efficiency
- Reduce unsafe operations and environmental issues in the organization
- Improve Delivery Performance
- Reduce Loss of Return on Capital
- Reduce Excess Investment on Capital
- Improve Customer Satisfaction & Reduce Complaints