Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Learn and improve your career prospect and help your organization to improve efficiency.
Six Sigma is a disciplined data driven approach for reducing variation in any process – from manufacturing to transactional and thereby eliminating defects. The goal is to achieve near perfection (3.4 defects per million opportunities). Process improvements and variation reduction are achieved through application of Six Sigma improvement projects, which in turn, are executed following either the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) or DMADV (Define, Measure, Analyze, Design, Verify) methodologies. Green Belts are the key players in execution of Six Sigma improvement projects.
Concept Business Excellence Pvt. Ltd (CBEPL) has been Accredited as an Authorized Training Provider by the International Accreditation body “Accreditation Service for Certifying Bodies (Europe) Limited”, ASCB (E) UK since 2009. This recognition means that certificate issued by CBEPL is recognized internationally.
ASCB (E) Accreditation is the only accreditation board which allows permanent online view of all Successful Participants’ profile on International Registrar of Quality Accredited Organization’s website www.irqao.org with their photograph, Name, Number, Address, Email id etc.
How You Will Benefit:
- Implementing Six Sigma Black Belt projects will enable the organization to: Reduce process variations, Exceed customer expectation &, Drive productivity and growth Enhanced professional profile to handle challenging business situations.
- Decision making capabilities based on a data driven, structured and systematic approach (DMAIC) Competency to drive breakthrough improvements in key business processes You can get more details about Six Sigma benefits as explained.
- Case Studies
- Audio – Video
- Desk Top Exercise
- Learning by Doing
Who Should Attend?
Six Sigma Green Belt Certified Professionals
Organization-wide Planning & Deployment
- Organization-wide considerations
- Fundamentals of six sigma and lean methodologies
- Six sigma, Lean and continuous improvement methodologies
- Relationships among business systems and processes
- Roles and responsibilities
- Organizational roadblocks and change management
Organizational Process Management and Measures
- Impact on stakeholders
- Business measures
- Team formation
- Team roles and responsibilities
- Team member selection criteria
- Team success factors
- Team facilitation
- Process characteristics
- Data Collection
- Data Collection plans and methods
- Measurement systems
- Measurement system analysis (MSA)
- Basic Statistics
- Correlation coefficient
- Liner regression
- Hypothesis testing
- Point and interval estimates
- Tests for means, variances and proportions
- Analysis of variance (ANOVA)
- Goodness-of-fit (chi Square) tests
- Contingency tables
- Non-parametric tests
- Failure mode and effects analysis(FMEA)
- Root Cause analysis – Using LE/Pareto/ 5 Why
- Waste analysis (TEAMWOOD)
- Voice of the customer
- Business case and project charter
- Business case
- Project Scope
- Goals and Objectives
- Project management (PM) tools
- RACI model(responsibility, accountable, consulted and informed)
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small interactive classes
- Personalized certificate of completion