Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Learn and improve your career prospect and help your organization to improve efficiency.
Six Sigma is a disciplined data driven approach for reducing variation in any process – from manufacturing to transactional and thereby eliminating defects. The goal is to achieve near perfection (3.4 defects per million opportunities). Process improvements and variation reduction are achieved through application of Six Sigma improvement projects, which in turn, are executed following either the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) or DMADV (Define, Measure, Analyze, Design, Verify) methodologies. Green Belts are the key players in execution of Six Sigma improvement projects.
Concept Business Excellence Pvt. Ltd (CBEPL) has been Accredited as an Authorized Training Provider by the International Accreditation body “Accreditation Service for Certifying Bodies (Europe) Limited”, ASCB (E) UK since 2009. This recognition means that certificate issued by CBEPL is recognized internationally.
ASCB (E) Accreditation is the only accreditation board which allows permanent online view of all Successful Participants’ profile on International Registrar of Quality Accredited Organization’s website www.irqao.org with their photograph, Name, Number, Address, Email id etc.
How You Will Benefit:
This workshop is aimed at achieving the following:
- Implementing Six Sigma Green Belt projects will enable the organization to: Reduce process variations, Exceed customer expectation &, Drive productivity and growth Enhanced professional profile to handle challenging business situations.
- Decision making capabilities based on a data driven, structured and systematic approach (DMAIC) Competency to drive breakthrough improvements in key business processes You can get more details about Six Sigma benefits as explained.
- Case Studies
- Audio – Video
- Desk Top Exercise
- Learning by Doing
Who Should Attend?
- Professionals with an interest in Six Sigma methodologies.
- Managers interested in starting a Six Sigma program for their organization.
- Professionals who want to earn the Green Belt or Black Belt certification.
Overview of Six Sigma and the organization
Six Sigma and organizational goals
- Value of Six Sigma
- Organizational goals and six sigma projects
- Organizational drivers and metrics
Lean Principles in the organization
- Lean Concept
- Value-streaming mapping
- Overview of DFSS ; DMAIC Vs DMADVC
- Project Selection
- Process elements
- Process inputs and outputs
- Owners and stakeholders
Voice of the customer (VOC)
- Customer Identification
- Customer data
- Customer requirements
Project Management Basics
- Project Charter
- Project Scope
- Project Metrics
- Project Planning tools
- Project documentation
- Project risk analysis
- Overview of Change Management
- Project Closure
- Process Performance
- Team Stages and Dynamics
- Statistical distributions
Collecting and summarizing data
- Type of data and measurement scales
- Sampling and data collection methods
- Descriptive statistics
- Graphical methods
- Measurement systems analysis (MSA)
Process and Performance Capability
- Process performance vs. process specifications
- Process capability studies
- Process capability (Cp, Cpk) and Process performance (Pp, Ppk) indices
- Short-term vs. long-term capability and sigma shift
Exploratory data Analysis
- Multi-vari studies
- Correlation and liner regression
- Basic & Tests for means, variances and proportions
- Root cause analysis
- Cycle-time reduction
Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- SPC Basics
- Rational subgrouping
- Control chart
- Control Plan
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small interactive classes
- Personalized certificate of completion