Mr. Ritesh Bhatt
- Successfully handled three cluster projects on Lean Management for CII and National Productivity Council on Lean Management for total 16 companies.
- Article on GEMBA Board - An Effective Visual Management Tools on Convention on Lean Six Sigma.
- More than 500 Man Days Trainings Provided
- More than 10000 People Trained
- More than 11 Years Consulting Involvement
- Working as a Consulting Partner of Concept Business Excellence Pvt. Ltd. (From 2004 – Till Date)
Mr. Ritesh Bhatt
- Mechanical Engineer
- Expertise in Six Sigma, Lean Management, Total Productive Maintenance, Business Excellence, Kaizen, Five-S, Quality Management System, ISO/TS 16949-Quality Management System for Automotive Industry, API-Q1 Quality Management System for Petroleum and Gas Industry, Reliability Engineering etc.
- More than 100 People are trained on Six Sigma
- More than 50 projects of Six Sigma (Training & Consultancy)
- More than 3000 People are trained on Lean
- More than 50 projects of Lean (Training & Consultancy)
- More than 100 People are trained on TPM
- More than 6 projects of TPM (Training & Consultancy)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
- Certified Lean Management Champion
- Certified QMS Internal Auditor (ISO 9001)
- Certified EMS Internal Auditor (TUV-Germany) ISO 14001
- TS 16949 Auditor (TUV-Germany)
- Acted as a judge in QCFI
- Invited by M S University for train students on Quality Management.
Safari Industries (From 2000 – 2001)
- Safari is one of the the biggest brand in Luggage system.
- Worked as Production Head for one of the division and was responsible for Quality Management System.
- Successfully implemented Quality Management System in line with ISO 9001.
- Responsible for reporting to top management on status of quality products at various level.
- Underwent through training on Kaizen, 5S, Lean Management and ISO 9001.
- Successfully lead team on kaizen and improvement activities.
Zen Engineers Pvt. Ltd. (From 2001 – 2004)
- Worked as Production & QMS In-charge.
- Responsible for establishing Quality Management System.
- Responsible for reporting the status of Quality Management to Top Management and supporting team members to enhance and improve QMS Performance.