ASCB UK Accredited Process Safety Management (PSM)
Learn and improve your career prospect and help your organization to improve efficiency.
In today’s fast-moving world, the use of chemicals and other energy sources (i.e. electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic) becomes indispensable. The unexpected or accidental release of these energies makes the workers exposed to a potential disaster and creates lasting impacts on families, businesses, and communities. To safeguard from these types of process safety incidents, industries need to have appropriate systems in place to focus on process safety management. And encourage employees, especially those who are working around dangerous machinery or lethal chemicals, to develop their competence in process safety management concepts, practices, and procedures.
How You Will Benefit:
- Minimizing the consequences of process safety incidents
- Complying with regulations and environmental objectives
- Enhancing business performance and operation capability
- Ensuring competitive and strategic advantage
- Makes participants proficient in process hazards analysis techniques
- Empowers participants to be better positioned and stay positive in diverse and challenging workplace
Who Should Attend?
Managers, Engineers, Technicians and Staff
- Why Process Safety Management (PSM)
- What is Process Safety Management?
- Goal of Process Safety Management
- Process Safety Management Approach
- Overview of 14 elements of PSM
- Major Global Safety Incidents with failure of which element of Process safety Management
- How to effectively Implement PSM
- Benefits of Process Safety Management