Ohsas 18001 Internal Auditor
Learn and improve your career prospect and help your organization to improve efficiency.
This Course is designed to develop participant's skill to conduct audit of internal health & safety management system. It is also aimed to assess the compliance against OH & S standard, identify hazards, risk & effectively improve the OH & S drive in the organization.
How You Will Benefit:
- A thorough understanding of the processes involved with auditing OH&S management systems assists with the identification of gaps and areas of concern.
- It can also identify areas which require further improvement and help to reduce risks and recurrence of problems.
- Presentation through Audio- Video
- Case Studies
- Desk Top Exercises
- Group Exercise
Who Should Attend?
The OHSAS 18001:2007 Internal Auditor course is appropriate to any personnel wishing to develop the necessary skills, techniques and knowledge to prepare them for undertaking occupational health and safety related internal audits.
- An overview of health and safety management system auditing
- An overview of BS OHSAS 18001:2007 in relation to auditing the requirements
- Auditor competence, knowledge and skills
- The audit process
- Reporting the audit
- Close out of findings
- Effective Improvement Identification
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small interactive classes