Introduction to Ohsas 18001
Learn and improve your career prospect and help your organization to improve efficiency.
This introduction course provides delegates with an overview of the principles behind the management of health and safety in the workplace and the requirements of BS OHSAS 18001:2007. The course introduces the requirements and benefits of health and safety management systems using the risk management assessment framework of BS OHSAS 18001:2007.
OHSAS 18001:2007 represents such an improvement that it has been adopted with no modification as a British Standard. While the clauses of the standards are identical, there is a national foreword in BS OHSAS 8001:2007.
How You Will Benefit:
- A structured approach to health and safety management drives continual improvement through a formalized approach to the identification of legislation and hazards, the assessment of risks, the implementation of controls and the measurement of business processes.
- Through this Introduction to BS OHSAS 18001:2007 training course, delegates will be able to identify the key benefits of a structured health and safety management system. They will also be able to identify the benefits and requirements of BS OHSAS 18001:2007 and begin to understand the implementation and certification process.
- Presentation through Audio- Video
- Case Studies
- Desk Top Exercises
- Group Exercise
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for any personnel requiring an introduction to OHSAS 18001:2007, including health and safety managers/advisors, quality managers, environmental managers/advisors, integrated risk managers
- Management systems
- An overview of the BS OHSAS 18001:2007 framework
- Benefits of the effective management of OH&S
- Requirements of BS OHSAS 18001:2007
- Introduction to documentation requirements
- Overview of the next steps to certification
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small interactive classes