Learn and improve your career prospect and help your organization to improve efficiency.
It is a manufacturing philosophy based on International Best Practicing companies to constantly strive to shorten the timeline between the customer demand and delivery, by elimination of muda, the Japanese word for waste. In present scenario Companies are facing ever-tightening situation where customers are becoming more & more demanding. They want superior quality, more customized variants, just-in-time delivery, shorter lead times and the freedom to order quantities as small as they like. In such scenario it becomes very essential for organizations to adopt new management practices like Lean Management.
How You Will Benefit:
Understanding Lean Management will help you to deploy and Implement Lean Management effectively, which in turn helps to:
- Benefit Optimize lean management results
- Increase speed, improve quality, and reduce costs
- Eliminate the high cost of scrap, rework and factory chaos
- Gain control of inventories and optimize their turnover
- Increase team contribution to company's "bottom line."
- Case Studies
- Audio – Video
- Desk Top Exercise
- Learning by Doing
Who Should Attend?
Managers, Engineers, Supervisors, Maintenance Support, Technical Support, Manufacturing Personnel
- Overview of Lean
- Value Adding and Non Value Adding activities
- Types of Muda in Organization
- Lean History
- Lean Tools & Principles and application
- Lean Case Study Presentation
- Lean explanation through Game
- Brainstorming on Lean
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small interactive classes