Learn and improve your career prospect and help your organization to improve efficiency.
Do you want to implement Kanban? Our one day Kanban training course will teach you about the various Kanban systems and how to implement them. Kanban is a pull scheduling system which can be used as a shop floor control tool to ensure you only manufacture what is pulled by each customer. Ideally suited to manufacturing, operations and material professionals of all levels.
How You Will Benefit:
This workshop is aimed at achieving the following:
- Shorter cycle times can deliver features faster.
- Balancing demand against throughput guarantees that most the customer-centric features are always being worked.
- Requires fewer organization / room set-up changes to get started
- Reducing waste and removing activities that don’t add value to the team/department/organization
- Presentation through Audio- Video
- Case Studies
- Desk Top Exercises
- Group Exercise
Who Should Attend?
Managers, Engineers, Supervisors, Technical Support, Manufacturing Personnel, Store personnel
- What is Kanban? - Definitions
- Understanding the origins of Kanban
- Comparison of Push vs. Pull Systems
- Kanban Card Types (Withdrawal, Conveyance & Production)
- Types of Kanban systems (One card and Dual Card)
- Kanban System Characteristics
- Strengths and Weaknesses of Kanban
- Planning for change
- How to implement Kanban?
- How Kanban can interface with MRP/ERP systems?
- Summary & Review
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small interactive classes