Use these presentation materials to educate management, employees, customers or other groups on TS 16949 Core Tools. The quality core tools will help you improve your organization’s QMS. Companies seeking TS 16949 need to understand the core tools to meet the requirements. The 5 Core Tools required to effectively implement and audit TS 16949.
- APQP Advanced Product Quality Planning overview
- FMEA Failure Mode and Effects Analysis overview
- MSA Measurement System Analysis overview
- SPC Statistical Process Control overview
- PPAP Production Part Approval Process overview
The purpose of this training is to:
- To provide you with the Presentation Materials and speaker notes that you need for an effective presentation on TS 16949 Core Tools, what they are, and what they requires
- Present the TS 16949 Core Tools Overview to Management or other groups, or
- Provide introductory TS 16949 Core Tools training for Employees
- Deliver TS 16949 Core Tools training in a group setting.
Who Should Attend?
- Management or other groups interested in learning about TS 16949 Core Tools
- Employees of organizations implementing TS 16949
- ISO/TS: 16949 Requirements
- Process Approach
- Auditing-Planning & Execution
- Auditor’s Personal Attitude
- Questioning Techniques
- Non-Conformance Identification, Classification and Reporting
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small interactive classes
- Personalized certificate of completion