ISO / TS 16949 is based on ISO 9000 by the International Automobile Association (IATF) under the United States automotive industry developed quality system standard, which has become recognized by the motor vehicle manufacturer to adopt the norms, and it applies to all IATF related automobile manufacturing industry organizations. The expertise of auditor(s) is crucial to the performance of the internal audit process of any Quality management system, leading ultimately to the success of organizations.
How You Will Benefit:
- Confidence that your Business processes are being effectively audited.
- Ability of the trained auditors to conduct process approach audits in your organization as required by the
- Ability of the trained auditors to add value to audited Business processes
- Case Studies
- Audio – Video
- Desk Top Exercise
- Learning by Doing
Who Should Attend?
Auto Industry Professionals / Management Representative / Engineers / Supervisors Performance
- ISO/TS: 16949 Requirements
- Process Approach
- Auditing-Planning & Execution
- Auditor’s Personal Attitude
- Questioning Techniques
- Non-Conformance Identification, Classification and Reporting
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small interactive classes
- Personalized certificate of completion