ISO 14001 INTERNAL AUDITOR
Learn and improve your career prospect and help your organization to improve efficiency.
Effective implementation and continual improvement of ISO 14001 standard requirements is essential in the organization. Internal Auditor has to play a vital role to ensure the effective implementation of the system. Our 2 Days ISO 14001 Internal Auditor course gives a detailed overview of the required skill to achieve best practices in ISO 14001 Audit.
From this course participant will learn how to conduct internal audit of ISO 14001, audit process, opportunity identification to take corrective actions for continual improvement, audit reporting methodology.
How You Will Benefit:
- Understanding of ISO 14001 requirements
- Understanding of ISO 19011 internal auditing guideline
- Understanding of Audit Process
- Confidence buildup with internal audit expertise
- Case Studies
- Audio – Video
- Desk Top Exercise
- Learning by Doing
Who Should Attend?
- Auditors of various management systems
- Employees involved in ISO 14001 activities in the organization
Day 1 & 2
- Introduction of ISO 14001 Clauses
- ISO 14001 Clauses
- ISO 19011 guideline for auditing
- Legal Requirements for ISO 14001
- Internal Auditing techniques
- How to manage entire audit process
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small interactive classes