ISO 22000 Awareness
Learn and improve your career prospect and help your organization to improve efficiency.
ISO 22000 is an internationally recognized standard specifies the requirements of Food Safety management system. It incorporates the element of GMP - GOOD Manufacturing Practices & HACCP - Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points. This Standard is applicable to all the organizations who are involved in the food supply chain from farming to food services, Processing, transporting, storage, packing & retailing.
This course is designed to provide an overview of the purpose & requirement of ISO 22000 to improve business methods. it covers effective operation of a structured management system and intergradations of principles of HACCP System.
How You Will Benefit:
- Understanding of FSMS, HACCP
- Understanding of ISO 22000 Standard requirements
- Learn how it will help to reduce the risks of operating cost
- Case Studies
- Audio – Video
- Desk Top Exercise
- Learning by Doing
- Role Modeling
Who Should Attend?
Management & all persons involved in Food Industry
Day 1 & 2
- Food Safety & its importance
- Introduction of ISO 22000 (FSMS, HACCP)
- Requirements of ISO 22000 Standard
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small interactive classes