ISO 14001 Awareness
Learn and improve your career prospect and help your organization to improve efficiency.
Companies today are under increasing pressure to demonstrate that they do not pursue profit at the expense of the environment. This informative one-day training course provides an overview of environmental management systems for anyone who wants to understand how environmental policies and best practice can enhance their business. It heightens delegate’s awareness of the regulatory initiatives at national and international levels.
The objective is to create awareness & impart working knowledge to enable delegates to understand basic requirements of ISO 14001. It essentially covers the basic requirements of ISO 14001 & its interpretation & hence helps in providing a great amount of awareness to the group of people in the organization.
How You Will Benefit:
- A thorough understanding of EMS standards and their applications
- The ability to benchmark your company against best practice in EMS
- A clear strategy to initiate an EMS in your organisation.
- Benchmark themselves against best practice in environmental management
- Learn how their business can benefit from a competitive strategy based on environmental management systems standards.
- Case Studies
- Audio – Video
- Desk Top Exercise
- Learning by Doing
Who Should Attend?
Managers and staff requiring an overview of environmental management systems.
- Introduction of ISO 14001
- Requirements of ISO 14001 Standard legal Issues - an Overview
- Organisations Current Status assessment with respect to ISO 14001 requirements
- Indian Legal Requirements & policy on the environment.
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small interactive classes