Mr. Hiren Kakkad
- Certified Internal Auditor of ISO 9001
- More than 150 Man Days
- More than 4 Years
Mr. Hiren Kakkad
- BBA (Marketing)
- Master in Quality & Productivity Management (MQPM)
- Six Sigma, MSA, Lean Management, 5S, Poka-Yoke, Kaizen, TPM (Total Productive Maintenance), ISO 9001, Database Preparation in SPSS, Data Analysis through MINTAB, SPSS, Microsoft Excel etc.
- More than 70 projects of Six Sigma
- More than 1000 People are trained on Lean
- More than 50 projects of Lean
- More than 5 projects of TPM
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Working as a Senior Consultant of Concept Business Excellence Pvt. Ltd. (From 2012 – Till Date)
- Attended State Level One day Workshop on “Career Opportunities in Quality Management” at Department of Statistics, Sardar Patel University on 20th January, 2011.
- Attended An Interactive Seminar on Academic and Professional Excellence (APEx) at Department of Statistics, M. S. University on 9th February, 2011.
- Attended and presented a paper entitled “An Overview, Development and Deployment of Six Sigma: A Methodology to Exploit Better Corporate Opportunities” at the National Conference on “Recent Trends in Business Management, IT & Business English”, on 1st December, 2011 at Smt. S. I. Patel Ipcowala College of Commerce, Petlad.
- Assisted Prof. Rajiv Bhatt, Faculty in Department Of Civil Engineering, A.D.I.T., in the Ph.D. research in his project of “A SURVEY OF INDIAN ARCHITECTS PERCEPTIONS FORGREEN BUILDING ASSESSMENTS IN INDIA”. Also done the formatting, prepared graphical presentation for his research purpose.
- Assisted Prof. Sujatha. K., Faculty in M.B.A.,CHARUSAT University in the Ph.D. research in her project of “A STUDY ON AVAILABILITY AND ACCEPTANCE OF HEALTHCARE FACILITIES AMONG THE RURAL COMMUNITY THROUGH SOCIAL MARKETING”.
- Assisted Prof. Jayesh Tanna, Asst. Professor, B .P. College of Business Administration, Gandhinagar in the Ph.D. research in his project of “AN IMPACT OF FOREIGN INVESTMENT ON THE INDIAN ECONOMY”.
- Prepared the tabular representation and data cleaning of the research study of Prof. Nimesh Joshi, Faculty in SEMCOM, Vallabh Vidyanagar, in the Ph.D. research.
- Prepared the data structure file for the SURVEY ON OBESITY which is conducted by Prof. Vijaya, Faculty at Home Science College, Vallabh Vidyanagar.
- Assisted Prof. Bhavna Chauhan, Faculty in Department of Home Science, Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar in her Ph.D. research project “To evaluate the Total Antioxidant Intake of the Population of India ”