Mr. Hiren Kakkad
- Aug-2015 – Till date| Senior Consultant Concept Business Excellence Pvt. Ltd. | E-140, Vrundavan Township, Near Sangam Cross, Harni Road – 390006, Vadodara, Gujarat, India
- Aug-2012 – Jul-2015 | Associate Consultant Concept Business Excellence Pvt. Ltd. | E-140, Vrundavan Township, Near Sangam Cross, Harni Road – 390006, Vadodara, Gujarat, India
Mr. Hiren Kakkad
- D503, Sharnam Happy Homes, Near Sayaji Township, Water Tank Road, Sayajipura – 390022 Vadodara, Gujarat, India email@example.com
- LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/horen-kakks-778a363b/
- To utilize my skill and knowledge in the growth of organization so that can also do growth of mine
- Mar-2012 | MQPM (Master in Quality & Productivity Management) – University first
- Mar-2010 | B.B. A. (Specialized in Marketing)
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (From BMGI)
- Certified Internal Auditor of ISO 9001
- Handle consulting assignment for Quality and Productivity Improvement
- Act as a Steering committee member and participate in strategic level decisions
Handle new division of CBEPL i.e. e-learning (Known as www.opexguru.org)
- Decide and prepare courses and course content
- Develop e-learning Material
- Recruit the staffs
- Resource requirement planning
- Decide and finalize the course faculties
- Act as a Director (For Directing the faculties for Video Shoot)
- Review videos and give feedback about animation, modifications etc.
- Maintain website and application updated with latest courses
- Look after promotional activities of the www.opexguru.org
- Impart training on various concepts of Quality and Productivity Improvement like, Six Sigma, Lean, Kaizen, Kanban, 5-S, VSM, DOE, SMED, TPM, Operational Excellence etc.
- Impart training on analytical software like Minitab, SPSS, MS Excel etc.
- Act as a Business Development Representative and conduct meeting with potential clients
- Conduct System and Process Audit at client place
- Prepare customized tool kits, templates, dashboard etc. for internal monitoring as well as for clients
- Actively participate in event organizing (CBEPL is organizing international level conventions on Lean Six Sigma)
- Prepare compendium for the Lean Six Sigma events
- Can handle the multiple improvement projects at a time
- Quick grasping power
- Ready to take a lead on new assignments
- Ability to do statistical analysis
- Have good grip on Six Sigma implementation
- Can work in a team
- Imparted Six Sigma Green Belt Training
- Imparted training on "Data Analysis through Minitab Software"
- Imparted training on quality improvement methodology like 5-S, Six Sigma, Lean, TPM, Kaizen, Kanban, SMED, Teamwork etc.
- Worked on improvement projects
- Performed audit on Quality Management System
- Developed cusomize templates and Dashboards in Excel
20 Research Scholars
- Assisted research scholar to complete their research work
- Attended Workshop/Seminar/Conference
- Lead new e-Learning division of Concept Business Excellence Pvt. Ltd.
Have expertise in training and implementation of
- Six Sigma
- Design of Experiments
- Spaghetti Diagram
- TPM (Total Productive Maintenance)
- Database Preparation in SPSS
- Handling Data through MINTAB and SPSS
- Use of Minitab
- ISO 9001
- R Programming Language
Assisted Research Scholars
- Assisted Ms. Komal Chandak for her research work on “Financial Literacy among the Millennial”
- Assisted Ms. Priti Makhecha for her research work on “An Impact of Capital Structure on Profitability of Selected Hotel Chains in India”
- Assisted Pro. Kandarp Joshi, Dean, Training & Placement at Pacific School of Engineering for his research in “Feasibility and importance of TPM Implementation n Small Scale Industry”
- Assisted Mr. Babu Thomas, Regional HR Head (North) GVK EMRI (Emergency Services), for his PHD research work on “Impact of employee engagement activities on service delivery of GVK EMRI 108 Services in Gujarat”
- Assisted Prof. Bhavna Chauhan, Faculty in Department of Home Science, Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar in her Ph.D. research project “To evaluate the Total Antioxidant Intake of the Population of India”
- Assisted Prof. Sujatha. K., Faculty in M.B.A.,CHARUSAT University in the Ph.D. research in her project of “A Study On Availability And Acceptance Of Healthcare Facilities Among The Rural Community Through Social Marketing”.
- Assisted Prof. Jayesh Tanna, Asst. Professor, B .P. College of Business Administration, Gandhinagar in the Ph.D. research in his project of “An Impact Of Foreign Investment On The Indian Economy”.
- Assisted Prof. Rajiv Bhatt, Faculty in Department Of Civil Engineering, A.D.I.T., in the Ph.D. research in his project of “A Survey Of Indian Architects Perceptions For green Building Assessments In India”. Also done the formatting, prepared graphical presentation for his research purpose.
- Prepared the tabular representation and data cleaning of the research study of Prof. Nimesh Joshi, Faculty in SEMCOM, Vallabh Vidyanagar, in the Ph.D. research.
- Prepared the data structure file for the “Survey On Obesity” which is conducted by Prof. Vijaya, Faculty at Home Science College, Vallabh Vidyanagar.
- Participated in One Week National Level workshop on “Research Data and Analysis using R Programming” during 6th May, 2019 to 11th May, 2019.
- Invited as a Guest Speaker at DDIT, Nadiad to deliver talk on “Career Growth Through Six Sigma” on 29th December, 2018.
- Invited as a Guest Speaker at Parul University, Vadodara to deliver talk on “Career Growth Through Six Sigma” on 18th August, 2018.
- Invited as a Guest Speaker at Silver Oak College, Ahmedabad to deliver talk on “Six Sigma and its Opportunities for Various Engineering Stream ” on 23rd December, 2017.
- Attended 7th Annual conference on Quality Management organized by ASQ, theme : “GLocal Challenges: Excellence through Quality and Innovation” at Nirma University.
- Participated in 5th Annual Conference on the theme: “Transformation through Quality Management” organized by ASQ Ahmedabad, LMC and Institute of Management, Nirma University on 28th November, 2015.
- Attended and participated in organizing Convention on “Lean Six Sigma for Global Competitiveness” in 2014 organized by Concept Business Excellence Pvt. Ltd. Played a lead role in preparing compendium of the event.
- Attended State Level One day Workshop on “ Career Opportunities in Quality Management” at Department of Statistics, Sardar Patel University on 21st January, 2012.
- Attended and participated in organizing “Convention on Lean Six Sigma” in 2012 organized by Concept Business Excellence Pvt. Ltd.
- Attended State Level One day Workshop on “ Career Opportunities in Quality Management” at Department of Statistics, Sardar Patel University on 20th January, 2011.
- Attended and presented a paper entitled “An Overview, Development and Deployment of Six Sigma: A Methodology to Exploit Better Corporate Opportunities” at the National Conference on “Recent Trends in Business Management, IT & Business English”, on 1st December, 2011 at Smt. S. I. Patel Ipcowala College of Commerce, Petlad.
- Attended An Interactive Seminar on Academic and Professional Excellence(APEx) at Department of Statistics, M. S. University on 9th February, 2011.
Name : Hiren Kakkad
Date of Birth : 5th September, 1990
Language known : English, Hindi, Gujarati
Marital Status : Married
Hobbies : Dramatics, Listen music, Travel, Learn new things
Nationality : Indian
Contact number : 09427383546
Email-ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provided as and when required