Mr. H.S. Shukla
- More than 100 Man Days Trainings Provided
- More than 1000 People Trained
- More than 5 Years Consulting Involvement
Mr. H.S. Shukla
- B Tech in Chemical Engineering from H B T I Kanpur in 1982
- 30 years of Industrial Experience
- Total Quality Management, Policy Deployment, Daily Management, Deming Price, Malcom Baldridge Business Excellence Model, Lean, TPM and Six Sigma.
- Certified examiner by IMC for RBNQA (Ramkrishna Bajaj National Quality Award) for 7 years.
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt.
- Certified lead auditor for ISO 9001.
- Certified internal auditor for integrated management system
- Assisted Past Employer to achieve Deming Prize in 2004.
- Have led 3 teams of examiners for RPG Organizational Award (RPGOE) assessment based on EFQM/CII Excellence Model.
- Acted as a Judge in Lean Six Sigma Convention.
- Has led many TQM Intervention Projects.
- Working as a Principal Consultant of Concept Business Excellence Pvt. Ltd. (From 2013 to Till date)
- Ex Head of Quality Based Management (QBM) in three manufacturing locations of CEAT Ltd.
- Has established Total Quality Management ( TQM) at one of the units of SRF Limited led the company to win prestigious Deming Application Prize in 2004
- During the process, has educated all the people towards TQM, has established structured systems of TPM / WCM /TQM ( DM and BM) viz PM, AM, Kaizens, 5S, Quality improvement and problem solving process ( PDCA and Six sigma), has conducted several in-house examinations, audits and diagnosis.
- More than 30 years of experience of Implementing TQM, Lean, Six Sigma & TPM in various industries.
- Have faced audits by reputed examiners from JUSE like Prof Kume.
- Out of total 30 years, more than 18 years was in the field of synthetic filament industry ( J K Synthetics Ltd, GSFC Fiber Division, CEAT Tyre Cord, SRF Ltd)
- 2.5 years in a Hazardous Chemical Company Manufacturing Sodium and Potassium Cyanides
- 4.5 years in a large CRAMS company ( Jubilant Organosys Ltd)
- 4 years in a CEAT tyres Ltd.
- Being a shopfloor person, he enjoys handholding people in establishing the concepts at various levels including those who are working on shop floor and those who are guiding and reviewing them.