Workshop on "Strategy for Sustainable Growth-From Good to Great"
Learn and improve your career prospect and help your organization to improve efficiency.
The term “Strategy” should be interpreted broadly. Strategy might be built around or lead to any or all of the following: new products, redefinition of customer group or segment, intelligent risk, new core competency, revenue growth via various approaches including acquisition, grants and endowment, divestitures, new partnership and alliances.
There is a well known industry statistic that is often misquoted; ‘90% of strategies fail.’ This is not true, true is 90 % company fails without strategy or strategies fail in execution.
Most organizations face a difficult challenge when developing a strategy. Nevertheless, strategy is about a long-term view. A company, organization or needs to plan for the future, communicate the plan, implement the plan, monitor progress and modify the plan continuously.. A strategy is a living thing. it must become part of the day-to-day, week-to-week and month-to-month business process.
Strategy encourages strategy thinking and acting in order to develop a basis for a distinct competitive position in the market place.
How You Will Benefit:
- It allows organizations to be proactive rather than reactive. A strategic plan allows organizations to foresee their future and to prepare accordingly. ...
- It increases operational efficiency. ...
- It helps to increase market share and profitability. ...
- It can make a business more durable.
- Case Studies
- Audio – Video
- Learning by Doing
Who Should Attend?
Chairman, Board of Directors, M.D., President, VP, Entrepreneurs, CEO, COO, CFO, Partners, Business Owners, Unit Head, Site Head, Operational Excellence Head, Executives
Introduction to Strategic Management
- What is strategy?
- The role of strategy
- Strategic decisions
- Aligning strategy and organization
Analyzing the External Environment
- Strategic context of the firm
- Industry Analysis: Porter's framework, complements, strategic groups and key success factors.
- PESTLE Analysis
Analyzing the Internal Environment
- The Resource based view of the firm
- VRIO framework
- Sustenance of competitive advantage
- Competitive positioning
- Business level strategies: Cost leadership, differentiation, focus and dual advantage.
- Value chain analysis