Business Excellence "Leader"
Learn and improve your career prospect and help your organization to improve efficiency.
There are few business excellence model very popular all over the world. One of them is Malcom Baldridge National Quality Award(MBNQA) and EFQM Excellence Model from Europe. These models are also called performance excellence criteria.
Business Excellence is often described as outstanding practices in managing the organisation and achieving results, all based on a set of fundamental concepts or values.
These practices have evolved into models for how a world class organisation should operate. These models have been developed and continue to evolve through extensive study of the practice and values of the world’s highest performing organisations.
Many countries have developed their own models and use these as frameworks to assess and recognise the performance of organisations through awards programmes.
How You Will Benefit:
This workshop is aimed at achieving the following:
- Create a robust structure for sustainable organization.
- Identify how alignment in process enablers like leadership, strategic deployment, customer focus, knowledge management, work force management, systems and Processes deliver organizational results.
- How to convert vision into actionable strategies?
- Benchmarking Practices from leading industries.
Practical Learner Friendly Trainings
- Presentation through Audio- Video
- Case Studies
- Desk Top Exercises
- Group Exercise
- Role Modeling
Who Should Attend?
CXOs, Directors, Vice Presidents, Improvement Professionals, QMS / QA Professionals, Business Excellence Manager
- What are business excellence models?
- Business Excellence Criteria Purposes
- Criteria for Performance Excellence Goals
Core Values and Concepts
- Visionary leadership
- Customer-driven excellence
- Organizational and personal learning
- Valuing workforce members and partners
- Management by fact
- Societal responsibility
- Focus on results and creating value
- Systems perspective
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small interactive classes
MBNQA Model & EFQM Model
- Criteria For Performance Excellence Framework
- Understanding Organization Profile
- Eco System of Performance
- System Foundation
- Criteria Structure
- Criteria requirements
- Governance and Societal Responsibilities
- Strategy Development
- Strategy Implementation
- Voice of the Customer
- Customer Engagement
- Measurement, Analysis and Improvement of Organizational Performance
- Management of Information, Knowledge and Information Technology
- Workforce Environment
- Workforce Engagement
- Work Systems
- Work Processes
- Product and Process Outcomes
- Customer-Focused Outcomes
- Workforce-Focused Outcomes
- Leadership and Governance Outcomes
- Financial and Market Outcomes