The organizations which are doing outsourcing of key activities then the quality of these outsourcing activities are a prime success factor of any organization. To achieve this vendor performance measurement & development is essential. This course provides delegates to develop their skills & knowledge to establish successful commercial relationship with vendors to achieve on time consistent product & service quality.
How You Will Benefit:
- Understanding of supplier selection, approval, evaluation criteria
- Develop skill of relationship building with vendors
- Involvement in Inventory cost reduction
- Case Studies
- Audio – Video
- Desk Top Exercise
- Learning by Doing
- Role Modeling
Who Should Attend?
- Purchase, Project Managers.
- Team Leaders involved in managing vendors/suppliers/contractors.
- Overview of vendor development process
- Supplier relationship types
- Role of Purchase
- Vendor selection, approval, evaluation & re-evaluation
- Purpose of Supplier Audit & Process of supplier audit
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small interactive classes