The Introduction to Six Sigma Programme is aimed at executives or senior managers, who need to understand the Six Sigma process, evaluate their own organizations in terms of readiness, identify the potential benefits, and prepare a business case and plan out an effective deployment strategy.
This course gives a concise overview of the Six Sigma process including its history, typical methodologies employed, deployment approaches and typical benefits that can be achieved. A training certificate will be provided.
How You Will Benefit:
Understanding of six sigma will help you to deploy and Implement six sigma effectively, which in turn helps to:
- Reduce process variations
- Exceed customer expectations
- Drive productivity and growth
- Provide competitor differentiator in the market
- Case Studies
- Audio – Video
- Desk Top Exercise
- Learning by Doing
Who Should Attend?
Professionals with an interest in Six Sigma methodologies.
- The History of Six Sigma
- The meaning of Six Sigma as a metric
- Different application areas - Operational, Transactional, Design
- The DMAIC process improvement roadmap
- Examples of Key Six Sigma Tools
- Why Six Sigma works
- Typical Implementation Approaches
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small interactive classes
- Personalized certificate of completion