This Course is designed to develop participant's skill to conduct audit of internal health & safety management system. It is also aimed to assess the compliance against OH & S standard, identify hazards, risk & effectively improve the OH & S drive in the organization.
How You Will Benefit:
- A thorough understanding of the processes involved with auditing OH&S management systems assists with the identification of gaps and areas of concern.
- It can also identify areas which require further improvement and help to reduce risks and recurrence of problems.
- Presentation through Audio- Video
- Case Studies
- Desk Top Exercises
- Group Exercise
Who Should Attend?
The OHSAS 18001:2007 Internal Auditor course is appropriate to any personnel wishing to develop the necessary skills, techniques and knowledge to prepare them for undertaking occupational health and safety related internal audits.
- An overview of health and safety management system auditing
- An overview of BS OHSAS 18001:2007 in relation to auditing the requirements
- Auditor competence, knowledge and skills
- The audit process
- Reporting the audit
- Close out of findings
- Effective Improvement Identification
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small interactive classes