Do you want to implement Kanban? Our one day Kanban training course will teach you about the various Kanban systems and how to implement them. Kanban is a pull scheduling system which can be used as a shop floor control tool to ensure you only manufacture what is pulled by each customer. Ideally suited to manufacturing, operations and material professionals of all levels.
How You Will Benefit:
This workshop is aimed at achieving the following:
- Shorter cycle times can deliver features faster.
- Balancing demand against throughput guarantees that most the customer-centric features are always being worked.
- Requires fewer organization / room set-up changes to get started
- Reducing waste and removing activities that don’t add value to the team/department/organization
- Presentation through Audio- Video
- Case Studies
- Desk Top Exercises
- Group Exercise
Who Should Attend?
Managers, Engineers, Supervisors, Technical Support, Manufacturing Personnel, Store personnel
- What is Kanban? - Definitions
- Understanding the origins of Kanban
- Comparison of Push vs. Pull Systems
- Kanban Card Types (Withdrawal, Conveyance & Production)
- Types of Kanban systems (One card and Dual Card)
- Kanban System Characteristics
- Strengths and Weaknesses of Kanban
- Planning for change
- How to implement Kanban?
- How Kanban can interface with MRP/ERP systems?
- Summary & Review
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small interactive classes