ISO 22000 is an internationally recognized standard specifies the requirements of Food Safety management system. It incorporates the element of GMP - GOOD Manufacturing Practices & HACCP - Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points. This Standard is applicable to all the organizations who are involved in the food supply chain from farming to food services, Processing, transporting, storage, packing & retailing.
This course is designed to provide an overview of the purpose & requirement of ISO 22000 to improve business methods. it covers effective operation of a structured management system and intergradations of principles of HACCP System.
How You Will Benefit:
- Understanding of FSMS, HACCP
- Understanding of ISO 22000 Standard requirements
- Learn how it will help to reduce the risks of operating cost
- Case Studies
- Audio – Video
- Desk Top Exercise
- Learning by Doing
- Role Modeling
Who Should Attend?
Management & all persons involved in Food Industry
Day 1 & 2
- Food Safety & its importance
- Introduction of ISO 22000 (FSMS, HACCP)
- Requirements of ISO 22000 Standard
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small interactive classes