DOE is a structured statistical approach to improve a product/process performance. In DOE with a small number of experimental runs & very large data, significant improvements to process can be made.
How You Will Benefit:
- Understand of Why design of experiments (DOE) are more efficient and effective than one-at-a-time
- Understand of Operational Acceptance Testing(OAT) experimentation
- How to use the major terms used in designed experiments mean
- Types of designed experiments and when they are best used
- How to use basic tests of significance
- How to plan a designed experiment.
- Case Studies
- Audio – Video
- Desk Top Exercise
- Learning by Doing
- Role Modeling
Who Should Attend?
Engineers, Design, technical support personnel in Process Improvement, QMS, / Lean, Six Sigma, Quality, Production
- What is DOE?
- Objective of DOE
- Principle of DOE
- Common Statistical Designs(Including Full Factorial & Fractional Factorial designs)
- Taguchi Methods
- Planning for Experiment
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small interactive classes
- Personalized certificate of completion