By combining the concepts of flow production and upgrading operator skills, production processes can become much more streamlined and significant productivity gains can be achieved. By using the concept of Cell Manufacturing line systems, the workplace layout becomes a streamlined operating system that will have immediate impact on the reduction of production lead-times and the increase in quality levels.
How You Will Benefit:
This workshop is aimed at achieving the following:
- The principles of the above encompass all the elements of Lean Manufacturing.
- The workplace layout underpins the future productivity of the process area.
- This programme will give delegates the understanding of cell layout, configuration, implementation, material control and feeds.
- Presentation through Audio- Video
- Case Studies
- Desk Top Exercises
- Role Modeling
Who Should Attend?
Production Staff / Quality Staff / Design Staff / Supervisors /Engineers / Managers
- What is Flow?
- Concept of Flow
- Flow Manufacturing
- Pull vs. Push Manufacturing
- Types of work cell – Layouts
- Assembling a work cell
- Techniques for removing waste from factories
- Success Factors
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small interactive classes